2014 Events in Review
This year was kick ass. Sure, it had it’s ups and downs. I’m here to focus on the ups. And what was learned from the downs. Because progress people! Some years ask questions while others answer. This year was FULL of answers.
1. Went to Europe for the first time! I had the opportunity to go to Europe for 2 weeks! I saved my vacation hours for 2 years to take a trip of a lifetime with my two closest girl cousins. It’s those times we’ll be talking about when we’re 80. Italy and France!
Jardin du Luxembourg:
2. Modeled in my first lookbook for Junkyard Buccaneer.
3. Wore my first bridal dress for a photoshoot with Love Party Society. More on this in 2015!
6. Started a bourbon babes club with my close buds! Follow us here on IG.
7. Held our 4th annual beach camping trip in Fort Bragg. This was our daytime magic tent!
8. Modeled in my first fashion show (a bike fashion show of all things!)
9. Traveled to Tahoe, CA in August
Dillions beach, CA trip in March
Strawberry, CA trip in July
11. The BF and I attended the prom we never had (met in our 20’s)
12. Had my first surprise party (no photo—sorry!)
13. Discovered my love for EDM dance parties
14. Hiked Horse Tail Falls
15. The blog turned 2 years old!
What was your 2014 highlight?