Come one, come fall
Fall is here! How do I know? Well I had to bust out my warmer robe and my coconut oil is starting to harden! (and if you don’t own a robe for lounge you’re really missing out!)
Here’s a few reasons why you and your wardrobe should be excited for the new season:
1. Earth tones (think burnt orange & mustard yellow)
2. Full Skirts. This piece has so much attitude and can be mixed with tights, sweater or even a t-shirt.
3. You can finally break out the boots! You all know what I’m talking about booties, thigh highs, ankle boots, etc.
4. Light layering (cardigans, vests, jean jackets, gran daddy sweaters)
5. Colorful socks. Add a cheetah or floral sock with your chunky heel. It turns into a totally chic fall look.
6. Mixing lace and leather. Take your sweet lace dress and and something bad ass like a moto jacket.
7. Plaid everything (shirts, scarves, skirts)
8. Hats, hats hats! You can add a beanie, wool floppy hat, cloche, etc.
9. Silky Scarves. You don’t need your wool scarves yet, try adding a silk patterned scarf.
10. Ditch your shorts and break out the jeans! Light ripped denim is going to be big this season.
11. Chunky jewelry. Let’s face it you couldn’t wear your chunky necklaces during summer it was too darn hot! Now is the time to bring them back. Think pearls, rhinestones and big beads.
Hopefully this list and the photos above will provide you with some inspiration to kick off your fall wardrobe. Now tell me, what are your fall go to pieces? Leave me a comment below!